Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Vision of Students Today...

I enjoyed the video and a lot of the signs the students held up were true. I have MANY teachers who don't know my name. I will be in debt after I graduate. I had to become a multi-tasker because I work 15 hours a week, have 15 hours of class, I have friends, and I am involved at my church. There is no time or money to be a college student. I am forced to work, do class work, and be with some friends (just not to go insane.) Being a student at USA, I have only had a few large classes, so I don't really have to deal with large classes. On the flip side, being a Social Science major I am given thousands of pages of reading assignments that I am also expected to read, when I have school and work, as well...

I think for me the only changes I feel like I would need to make would be the class size, but honestly in this video I think that taking down the size would take away from the message of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment